| Atlanta Fly Sheet (Code TX004)|
Originally researched and designed for use by William Fox-Pitt and Cosmopolitan at the Atlanta Olympics, this fly sheet is made from a white 'sun reflecting' high strength micro mesh which prevents flies and midges from landing on the skin and irritating the horse. Generally intended for use in and around the stable, it has proved tough enough to be used for short supervised turnout periods. Additional neck cover and face veil available. The face veil is extremely useful and can be used with other turnout rugs to keep flies out of ears and eyes.
- Manufactured in a combination of man-made fibres, resulting in an advanced high strength micro mesh
- This mesh, whilst keeping the horse clean, allows even the slightest breeze to pass through, keeping the horse cool. The bright white colour also reflects the sun's rays, helping to protect the horse's coat from bleaching and sunburn.
- Individually hand cut for a good fit
- Double high strength nylon front closure fittings
- Cross surcingles
- Wither pad
- Fillet loops
- Integral Tail Flap
- Lightweight and easy to fit
- One colour only (white)
- Domestic machine washable
- Sizes available from 4ft (122cm) upwards
For general use in and around the stable, travelling in horse box and trailer, tied up outside lorry at shows, and for short supervised turnout periods.
- Hand plaited fillet string
- Embroidery service
- Neck cover
- Face veil/Nose Flap (Velcro straps or string ties)
- Belly cover